Why you should be interested:
Light therapy is effective, non-abrasive, non-invasive, restorative and has been established as a useful tool to:
- Stimulate the production of collagen.
- Stimulate the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Increase lymphatic system activity.
- Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue.
- Stimulate fibroblastic activity that aids in the repair process.
- Increase phagocytosis.
- Induce a thermal like effect in the tissue.
- Stimulate tissue granulation and connective tissue projections.
- Stimulate acetylcholine release.
Apply for a free trial
Are you unsure if light therapy treatment is right for you? Contact us today to find out details regarding our FREE trial.